Thursday 13 February 2014

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups: Miniatures



Product name: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups: Miniatures
Calories:
220 per five Cup serving (44 per Cup)
 

Just a quick review tonight since the majority of what I said in my reviews of the standard Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and the Reese's Big Cup is also true of these Miniatures. I just wanted to give them a mention, having received a handful of them in one of my Christmas stockings, since I knew the ratio of peanut butter to chocolate coating would make a slight difference to their score.


Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups: Miniatures hold a special place in my heart since it’s the first Reese’s product I ever tried. Since I didn’t have the main wrapper for these particular Cups, I obtained the nutritional information from Reese's website, and I’d also assume that these were made in the USA and then imported but I don’t have proof of this!


Size aside, the Cups were identical in appearance to the other ones I’ve reviewed, although they came individually wrapped in pretty gold wrappers featuring the orange Reese’s logo. They even still had their own paper cases – I initially thought this was a waste of packaging but then realised it was needed for the chocolatey coating’s ridged edges!


The Miniatures’ aroma wasn’t quite as appealing for the simple reason that the peanut butter wasn’t as strong, but there was still a deeper filling in each Cup than you’d probably expect. They provided the same great flavour and texture that I love about Reese’s but I particularly loved how their size meant you could get a decent mouthful of both the peanut butter and the chocolatey coating in one bite. 


I’m so glad products like this are becoming more and more readily available in the UK. 

Appearance: 7.5/10
Aroma: 7/10
Taste: 9/10
Texture:
9.5/10
Overall score:
8.25/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think - I love reading all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...