Thursday 2 October 2014

Cadbury Dairy Milk



Product name: Cadbury Dairy Milk
Purchase details:
£1.79 for a multipack of six bars (Home Bargains)
Calories:
191 per 36g bar
Country of origin:
UK


I’ve reviewed lots of Cadbury Dairy Milk products so far on my blog but, bizarrely, not the original – the nearest I’ve got is with the Freddo and Buttons but these different formats, understandably, provide different textural experiences. The majority of features of these Fairtrade bars from Mondelez were the same, though.


The scent was unchanged and the flavour and melt were as good as always.


I’m not quite sure when the shape of the six pieces changed again but the cylindrical bubbles had a nice depth to them which made the pellets a great shape for the mouth and seemed to release more of a milky taste.


As a final thought, I’ve really been liking Cadbury’s updated packaging recently. The wrappers all seem to feature different items that are made of chocolate. In this case, it was a milk urn...if only real life involved everything being made out of Dairy Milk!


Appearance: 7/10
Aroma:
8/10
Taste:
8/10
Texture:
8.5/10
Overall score:
7.78/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think - I love reading all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...