Saturday 8 March 2014

Cadbury Dairy Milk: Buttons



Product name: Cadbury Dairy Milk: Buttons
Calories:
75 per 14.4g bag
Country of origin:
UK
 

 
These Fairtrade Cadbury Dairy Milk: Buttons were another product included in the selection pack I received at Christmas. It was actually this brand that taught me to count since, when I was a toddler, I would get to count out 10 Buttons after nursery as a treat to go with my lunch! 

 
These Buttons came in a kid-friendly purple bag that featured a monkey with chocolate buttons for eyes. They were made with the standard Dairy Milk chocolate that contained 23% milk solids, 20% cocoa solids, and had a creamy chocolate smell and taste. 


The Buttons had a similar appearance to the Milk chocolate buttons in my Thorntons The Snowman and the Snowdog: Christmas selection box – they were the same shape and depth and were also slightly scuffed. However, in this case, I did like the addition of the Cadbury logo being imprinted on the base of each button. 


Despite only being small, these chocolate pieces provided a thick melt, and I love chewing on a few at a time to release a full chocolatey flavour. It was just a shame there weren’t more in the bag! 

Appearance: 7/10 
Aroma: 7.5/10
Taste:
7.5/10
Texture:
8/10
Overall score:
7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think - I love reading all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...